General conditions of use for the naturalworld.it site
1. Provisions on general data and information Natural World S.r.l. undertakes to guarantee that all information and data contained within this website is correct. However, Natural World S.r.l. refuses all responsibility or guarantee that all information and data supplied is up to date, correct and complete. The same principle is applicable to all other websites referred to via hypertext links. In the same way, Natural World S.r.l. cannot be held responsible for the content of websites reached via said links. Natural World S.r.l. reserves the right to change or supplement the information or data supplied without prior notice.
2. Responsibility Natural World S.r.l.. refuses all responsibility for any consequences to users or third parties caused by malfunction, fault, interruption in availability or functioning of the naturalworld.it website Likewise, Natural World S.r.l. refuses all commitment and responsibility as to the lawful conformity of any services offered by partner companies on the naturalworld.it website. Natural World S.r.l. may be held responsible only and exclusively for their own actions or those of their employees or representatives. Natural World S.r.l. responsibility will however by limited to the damage that could have reasonably been foreseen at the moment of signing the contract, unless the national law applicable to the specific case states otherwise.
3. Copyright and distinguishing marks All the material published on this site, including, for example, the distinguishing marks and graphic solutions, is protected by intellectual and industrial property rights belonging, according to the cases, to Natural World S.r.l. or other companies of the BRENNTAG Group. Access to the naturalworld.it website does not give the user any right to the above-mentioned material, including that of reproducing, changing, distributing or publishing, even in part or with any means, said material nor the information contained within it, without express written permission from Natural World S.r.l.
4. Applicable law All rights regarding the use of any contents and services offered on the naturalworld.it website, as well as access to the same, are regulated by Italian law. For any dispute regarding the afore-mentioned ambits, Milan is to be considered the place of lawful jurisdiction.
DATA PROTECTION Natural World S.r.l. undertakes to protect the security of personal data of the users of the naturalworld.it website, such as addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses, adopting security measures provided for by the law and technology. However, as Internet data transmission cannot reach levels of absolute security, users of the naturalworld.it website are responsible for protecting themselves with suitable computer protection mechanisms, as well as checking the correctness of any information supplied.
1. Users’ personal information The information of users registered on the naturalworld.it site is processed by Natural World S.r.l. in order to supply any available services and improve the Natural World products, as well as for carrying out online surveys or answer clients’ requests and inform them about current offers. The users’ personal data is gathered upon request of the user. Users are not obliged to give data and will suffer no consequence for not communicating said data. This information is required, however, should the user wish to register on the naturalworld.it site and access any services on offer. All personal information is processed by Natural World S.r.l. telematically and with electronic tools, exclusively by persons employed in compliance with article 30 of Legislative Decree 196/03, who work with manual, computer and telematic tools in such a way as to guarantee security and confidentiality of the information itself. The information supplied by the users may be made available to other companies of the BRENNTAG Group located outside of the Italian territory. The users registered on the Brenntag.it site can contact BRENNTAG S.p.A. for their rights provided for by article 7 of Legislative Decree nr. 196/03.
2. Non-personal data The information sent automatically (or rather, not via registration) by the users may be used Natural World S.r.l. and the Group’s companies in order to trace statistics and improve the contents or presentation of the site.
3. "Cookies" –information automatically memorised by the user’s computer Upon visiting one of the websites of the BRENNTAG.com Portal, it is possible that the users’ computer saves information in the form of “cookie” files which are then automatically recognised when next visiting the site. Cookies, for example, allow a website to adapt to the users’ interests or to save any passwords associated to them, so as to avoid having to enter them each time a site is visited. To stop a computer being recognised at future visits, it is necessary to set up the Internet browser so that cookies are cancelled from the computer’s hard disk, or blocked or saved only following prior warning to the user.
4. Underage users Users under the age of 18 cannot send personal information to the Naturalworld.it website without permission from a parent or guardian. Natural World S.r.l. cannot be held responsible in the event a minor transmits personal information.
6. Questions and comments Should you have any questions or comments regarding data protection as applied by Natural World S.r.l. (for example, on the inspection and updating of personal data) please contact us through the “CONTACTS” section.